CONICAL PLASTIC N55 DRUMS: THE FOOD PROCESSOR'S TIME, SPACE AND MONEY SAVER!
DRUMS ARE PRODUCED IN ITALY FOR EASY DELIVERY THROUGHOUT EUROPE!
U.S.COEXCELL developed the N55 in collaboration with several leading members of the Florida citrus industry—people who are experts on the complexities of shipping and storage of food products. The result? A truly innovative container design that is re-shaping the way people do business.
The philosophy and products of U.S. COEXCELL offer a package that represents exceptional value to you and the customers you serve. You will find superior quality, outstanding performance, and a genuine concern for the environment in every U.S.COEXCELL N55 conical drum. Make a real difference in your company's bottom line…..
• Open head drum constructed from virgin HDPE material that is certified for a wide variety of food grade applications such as frozen juice, tomato paste, fruit purees and brine vegetables.
• Body sidewall contains pigments and UV stabilizers to offer max. protection from the sun.
• Consistent drum, lid and lock band dimensions save time and labour.
• Plastic construction prevents corrosion or denting—outside storage no problem.
• Lighter weight - about half as heavy as steel drums, allowing for lighter transport loads.
• The conical shape allows empty drums to be nested allowing warehouse and transport efficiency to be improved by up to 75%!
• A long life cycle meaning N55 will outlast and get far more trips than their steel counterparts.
• Moulded in strapping channel allows proper restraint whilst the drum is on the pallet and during shipment.
• Designed to be easily handled with conventional drum handling equipment.